Fashion and luxury products
Armani wanted to increase its brand awareness through the Armani Beauty pop-up store event. To help achieve this, we developed the powerful Armani Passport mobile app, which attracted nearly 20,000 registrations and collected a large amount of useful data for Armani.
Founded by the designer Giorgio Armani in 1975, Armani is an Italian fashion and luxury group featuring products ranging from menswear and womenswear to accessories, watches, eyewear, jewellery, fragrances and cosmetics.
Eager to increase brand exposure in Hong Kong and further enhance brand awareness, Armani entrusted us with the project in 2018.
- The client was preparing to hold an Armani Beauty pop-up store event at Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui and had invited Qin Lan, who is known for her role as Empress Fuca in the hit series Story of Yanxi Palace, to make a tour of the event. To help our client achieve their goal, we developed the feature-rich Armani Passport mobile app. Showcasing the brand’s signature gorilla, Uri, the app brought together offline event activities with online experiences.
- Users could use the Armani Passport app to:
- enter the venue (with a QR code);
- take part in various activities and mini-games (e.g. taking photos with Uri) and record their progress;
- share their experiences at the event on social media;
- redeem codes for gifts;
- view a map of the event;
- browse the online catalogue and do some online shopping.
It is worth noting that this type of Online-Merge-Offline (OMO) marketing approach was not yet in widespread use in 2018. Our bold initiative at the time yielded significant results:
- As many as 19,500 people registered on the Armani Passport app during the campaign;
- This represented a 25% increase in registration rates compared to the previous year;
- The wealth of data collected from the Armani Passport app enabled the client to objectively analyse the effectiveness of the campaign and would also prove useful as a resource for future CRM and marketing activities.
Highlighted results and figures
This partnership was a highly valuable experience for us. We firmly believe that seamlessly integrating online and offline experiences, with the right interactive elements, will not only increase our target customers’ level of engagement, but also strengthen their connection with the brand.
Expertises used to succeed
Deep specialization enables us to deliver better than anyone else, anywhere. Our range of digital services performs brilliantly on its own or as part of an integrated campaign designed to fully maximize the online opportunities for your brand.
Website Localization and Content Management
International SEO and SEA
Translation and Copywriting