Partnership with Datawords
Nanjing Tech Week created an international version of the website to attract users from overseas, and reached the target users through search engine marketing and LinkedIn advertising.
- In order to fully promote a “famous innovative city and beautiful ancient capital”, the Nanjing Municipal Government prepared for the 2020 Nanjing Cloud Innovation Week. Due to the impact of the epidemic, the content of this innovation was presented on the official website in the form of online live broadcast.
- The Nanjing Municipal Government hopes to establish an overseas version of the official website and increase exposure on Google search engines and social media platforms such as LinkedIn. Through preheating the opening of Nanjing Tech Week, Nanjing Municipal aimed to increase the participation of overseas users, and show the world a thoughtful, warm, and effective Nanjing tech week.
- Introduce Nanjing Innovation Week and its schedule
- Increase the sense of expectation by adding a countdown function
- Users can fill in the registration form, subscribe to newsletters, and learn about the latest updates of the conference
- Based on the current international version of the website, the design and content has been updated to cater to the theme of this year’s Cloud Innovation Week.
- Increase the live broadcast section to achieve zero-distance interaction with overseas audiences and guests
- Translate Chinese press releases into English, French and German, and update them regularly in the news section of the official website
Digital media advertising:
- To achieve the communication effect of Nanjing Tech Week —— Improve the international brand identity of Nanjing Tech Week through overseas social media platforms, search engines and other communication tools, making Nanjing Tech Week a vane of global innovation cities.
- Target countries: United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Germany, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria, Belgium and Australia
- Languages: English, French, German
- Launched platform: Google search engine, LinkedIn
- Datawords designed and developed an overseas official website for the first Nanjing Tech Week in 2019, and promoted it on the Google search engine and social media platforms. At the Nanjing Innovation Week in 2020, due to the Nanjing Municipal Government’s trust in us, we once again helped the Nanjing Tech Weekonline conference and opened new sections on the website such as countdown and conference live broadcasts. In terms of promotion strategy, we added LinkedIn advertising content to target the audience who are employees in the high-tech industry in English-speaking countries.
- The website is designed based on the theme of 2020 Nanjing Tech Week – Innovation, Makes the City Better -With deep understanding of urban Innovation, we integrates technological elements to match up with the updated website design style. The website uses WordPress as the CMS to quickly build new pages and update modules. During the Innovation Week, we also set up a special language group to translate Chinese live video subtitles and press releases into three languages, English, French and German, which are updated on a daily base on the official website. Since the warm-up stage before the opening of the Tech Week, we have carried out keyword placements on the Google search engine in the United Kingdom, the United States, Singapore, Germany, and France and other countries, and pushed them to target users on LinkedIn during the event.
Highlighted results and figures
- Due to epidemic marketing, even if overseas users cannot participate in the 2020 Nanjing Tech Week offline, we reached a wider audience through the online promotion of the overseas version of the official website, and increased user participation by updating the website content in real time.
Expertises used to succeed
Deep specialization enables us to deliver better than anyone else, anywhere. Our range of digital services performs brilliantly on its own or as part of an integrated campaign designed to fully maximize the online opportunities for your brand.
Website Localization and Content Management
International SEO and SEA
Translation and Copywriting